“At Tennessee Cancer Specialists, PLLC, our mission is to provide the highest quality, compassionate care, to meet the unique needs of patients with cancer, and to assist them and their families to focus on recovery.”
Our 13 Doctors have:
- 282 combined abstracts, publications, and papers
-250 years combined Oncology and Hematology experience
-75 combined formal presentations and lectures at major conferences and top medical universities around the world
- 21 executive positions (such as Director or Vice President) held at Vanderbilt Medical Center, Baptist Hospital, the American Cancer Society, and other hospitals and organizations around the United States in the past.
- Consulted for 9 pharmaceutical companies
- Successfully lobbied Congress to give greater access to cancer treatment to Medicare patients
- Been featured in magazines, newspapers, and on major TV networks such as CNN
-Participated in Tumor Board Reviews (and continue to do so)
- Earned awards such as Good Housekeeping Magazine’s “Top Lung Cancer Medical Oncologists,” Empire Magazine’s “Who’s Who” award, and Consumers’ Research Council of America’s “America’s Top Oncologists”
For more information about our individual doctors, please click here
9 Convenient Office Locations Across the East Tennessee Region:
Tennova North, The Tower at Parkwest, Dowell Springs, Greeneville, Morristown, Athens, Harrogate, Newport, and Cleveland.
Click here for office locations and contact information.
Facts About Tennessee Cancer Specialists:
-Our doctors admit and care for patients at major hospitals across the East Tennessee Region
-Our doctors participate in Clinical Trials
-We offer an On Call service 24/7. There will always be a medical professional ready to assist with any emergency
-Our offices have upgraded to electronic medical records. This will not only reduce the amount of time you spend waiting, but also increase the accuracy and thoroughness of your medical records. This assists the doctors when making a diagnosis and treatment plan
-Tennessee Cancer Specialists receives referrals from 24 States outside of Tennessee: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and West Virginia
-Referrals come from institutions such as: Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, University of Texas Anderson Cancer Center, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Duke Medical Center, Johns Hopkins University, the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, The Winship Cancer Institute, Moffitt Cancer Center, and Cornell University Medical
At Tennessee Cancer Specialists, we provide innovative, comprehensive cancer care with a personal touch. We’re a full-service medical oncology and hematology practice with a premier team of highly trained and experienced board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners and oncology-certified nurses. Our physicians practice at nearly every hospital in the region to provide continuity of care for those patients needing inpatient services while proudly maintaining our status as an independent, private practice.
Click here to learn how to make an appointment with Tennessee Cancer Specialists.